Finding your love in real life might be hard. Especially during this pandemic. People might be worried about catfish or people who pretend to be someone else on a dating site. One of the reasons why people don’t use dating websites is they are also afraid of getting rejected online. That is why filipinos2meet is here. These are the best dating websites that are primarily safe, secure and fast to use. The user experience is topnotch and you will surely enjoy chatting with other people and maximize your game in using free Filipino dating site
10 Tips to make sure you are safe using a dating site
- Do your investigation
Before you reach your date, everybody should know the exercise – make a simple Google search. This does not mean you are a stalker, it only means that, before you meet him or her, you have at least some idea about who is the person. Try to find pictures if possible and see which further information the person comes across beyond Facebook and Instagram.
- Get a free Google Voice telephone number to take your security a step further. You can check your calls, voicemails and messages with the Google Voice app without giving your actual number. You can also block anybody who finds a little “sketch.” Keep your personal data safe and be comfortable with only people.
- At present, videos chat with FaceTime, Google Hangouts, Skype and even Facebook can be used to call. There are so many ways to video. Before meeting him or her, it’s a good idea to have a look at your date. That can also contribute to reducing the risk of someone who claims he or she is not being “catfished.” So you can also find your real love in the dating site.
- Go to the old school and contact your first date by telephone. Why is this an excellent idea? You can hear the other person and take some words that can get hidden by instant messaging and text. In addition, this gives you the opportunity to feel better before your first meeting. Talking by phone allows you to hear your fellow person.
- Drive Yourself or take Public Transportation. Don’t take your own car or use public transport if possible. Do not accept the invitation. Dating apps like filipinos2meet also share this tip for online data security since you find out where you live and essentially control where you two are going by carpooling. Taking your own car also reduces the risk of getting into a distracting or dangerous situation as you control where you are going.
- Take a public meeting
Avoid going privately with your date for the first day or two. Meet instead in a public place with a lot of people around, like a restaurant, a coffee shop, a skating rink or something other where typically a good crowd exists. If you are not comfortable, other people will be able to help you out. In addition, if you visit a family member or friend, let a bartender or waitress know that things don’t happen right on your date by code. This is an excellent tip. Another good tip, if you visit a restaurant.
- Tell somebody other than the Deets
So let us know to someone else who is your date, where you are going when you expect to be home, and any other important information. It gives you the comfort to know where else you should be if something goes wrong.
- Don’t give too much personal information out. Early Up
This important safety tip is offered by filipinos2meet: make sure you share the information. Don’t give your usual places, locations of families, birthdays and other personal information as quickly as possible. You will learn a little more about yourselves when you and your date become more familiar and feel more comfortable.
- Spray of Carry Pepper
Should things go badly wrong with your date, it is better to be ready than not, so take a can of pepper spray into account. I hope that you don’t have to use that, but it’s better to be safe than sorry as the saying goes. Make sure that if you decide to carry your pepper spray, you will know how to use it.
- Stay Upper Standard
One big error people tend to make when they meet an online date is to drink without realizing that their dates may not have the best intentions. Currently, almost 50 million people date online. It is still important, however, to remember your certainty when you meet people you don’t know very well with the changing landscape of the date. While women may appear to be the only persons who are at risk for safety, men also need to be careful about online dating. First and foremost, keep your safety. We hope that these 10 tips will help with your first date as well as any dates you follow when searching for your special person.